Tuesday, September 25, 2012

1st Annual PCA event in Kirkland, WA.






























We have had one of the most amazing Indian summers this year in Seattle, so what better way to enjoy the day then spend it with good friends and a great deal of amazing Porsche's at the first annual PCA event in Kirkland Washington. Although my love will always be for BMW's, I have grown to appreciate the drive of a variety of Porsche models. I have had a chance to drive some amazing cars within the line, and a few that stand out were the '04 GT3, '91 C4, 356, and the 912. I have been driving an '08 Turbo Coupe with Tiptronic, and I am not a fan. I want to love this car, but I am not a fan of Tiptronic, give me a manual gearbox any time. I know the new clutch less manuals are faster, but in my opinion they are so boring. I love manually shifting a car, there is nothing like it, and when you remove that feeling, you kill a part of the driving experience. Well, I will get into the who manual/automatic issue another time. So, for now, here are a few images from the event. Link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415226651871844.96226.112143448846834&type=3 Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BMWmotorsports

No comments:

Post a Comment