Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Living the BMW Dream

Never did I image that over 6 years ago when starting my business, that today, we would have some of the most amazing BMW's in the world sitting in my shop. when I purchased my first BMW at 18 years old that it would one day inspire me to create one of the most respected BMW Motorsport retail locations in the world. I love seeing the excitement in peoples eyes when they walk into my shop and see a BMW M1, Z8, 3.0 CSL "Batmobile" 10K mile e30 M3 or one of the only BMW Powered boats in the world. It's like a dream come true. I have had the opportunity of driving some of the most amazing BMW Motorsport cars ever made. I have driven two M1's now, with two more on the way next month. I never thought I would have a chance to drive an M1, and next month I will have driven 4, including 2 stock street M1's, a factory BASF Pro Car and one of the only street legal M1's with a factory Pro Car Body. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_NRs4JhGks Here is a link with a video of the BASF car that will be coming in next month. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYqiij4HDgA My business partner is an amazing guy, and he is BMW crazy like I am, and is in a position to acquire some of the most amazing BMW's ever made. He has given me the opportunity of driving 4 BMW e9 3.0 CSL's including a right hand drive '72, left hand drive '73 CSL "Batmobile" with over $100K restoration, '71 CSL "Carb Car", and a '74 CSL Series 1 "Batmobile" some of the other amazing BMW's include 2-BMW Z8's and a Z1. I have personally owned 4-e30 M3's 2 e36 M3's, 4-2002's, 540i Sport, '67 2000, e30 325is, '87 325e, '94 530it, and my first BMW was an '81 320i. I am a 1-man show, and have been working 6-7 days a week building my business, and am so happy with the development of what I have accomplished. When I got into the automotive business, I wanted to impact the industry and do something no one had ever done. Developing a BMW Motorsport specific retail location with a community conscious would be the foundation of my business. After years of developing relations with others in the industry, we have earned the trust of the best automotive retailers and service/repair shops in the Northwest. We have clients recommended to us from the local BMW dealers, Tesla of Seattle, Ferrari of Seattle, and we have sold cars for some of the top local professional drivers. It's such an amazing compliment when we receive a referral from another local retailer. Although we are still in the early stages of development, we are always looking at expanding and refining our business. We have so many amazing projects in the works, and I will be excited to share them with all of the people who follow us on this blog and on my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/BMWmotorsports The thing I wish for most is that people see what we are doing is creating a community, and inviting everyone to join us. We love including others in all aspects of what we do, and encourage others to come in and be a part of what we are developing. We have so many people involved, and we are always interested in meeting more. We are drivers, artists, musicians, comedians, smart asses, athletes, and so much more. So, if you are ever in the area, stop in and check out the toys, hang out, talk cars or whatever. You are always welcome at Munich Evolution Link: http://munichevo.com/ and we would love for you to be a part of the Motorsport Collective. Take care. Matt LaCross

How did you get into cars? and what do you drive?

No comments:

Post a Comment