Friday, September 21, 2012

About Munich Evolution and it's founder Matt LaCross

The Munich Evolution Philosophy

Munich Evolution was founded to offer BMW Motorsport enthusiasts a specialty retail location for selling, consigning, locating and managing their vehicles.

I have long been fascinated by the history and performance of the BMW brand. I have personally owned more than 15 BMWs, starting with a wonderful 1981 BMW 320i—that car hooked me forever on BMWs.

Over the years, I have worked in a variety of fields, all of which helped lead me to create Munich Evolution. I started in the alternative sporting goods market, working and managing Gregg’s Greenlake Cycles snowboard, in-line skate and skateboard shop. From there I moved to local sporting goods manufacturer K2 Corporation on Vashon Island, where I became the lead marketing and product development manager for their alternative sports markets.

After more than a decade in the alternative sport markets, I wanted to combine my art and entrepreneurial interests. My art has been displayed throughout the Seattle area and at a number of the city’s finest retail locations, such as Definitive Audio, but I knew I wanted my own space. And so I opened The Black Box Gallery, Seattle’s only “no-fee, no-commission” art gallery.

But my love of fine cars never waivered, and I have worked steadily in sales and management for a number of Northwest automotive dealerships. As my knowledge of BMWs and experience in business coalesced, I realized Seattle needs a retail location that caters exclusively to BMW Motorsport cars. This enthusiasm and experience is what sets Munich Evolution apart from other BMW retailers. I’m not a car salesman; the emphasis here is on the unique level of customer service people should expect from an establishment specializing in BMW Motorsport cars.

Please come by and experience a new standard in automotive retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment